Monday 2 May 2011

It's a mystery....



There is mystery in the air... I have designed a mystery sock for the Knitting Goddesses and Gods group on Ravelry, all the proceeds from the pattern sales are going to Macmillan, I know from personal experience how important the work Macmillan do is and I'm proud to be supporting them.



The pattern is designed with self striping yarn in mind but the pattern will look great in pretty much any yarn, there are some pictures of the first clue in the group, come and have a look! If you buy the pattern you will get the first clue and the next 3 clues will be set out as updates on the 8th, 15th and 22nd of May - I love a mystery KAL! You can buy the pattern here.

In the absence of photos I have decorated this post with my favourite detectives.....

No comments:

Post a Comment