Friday 14 December 2012

Talia Socks

I designed a pattern for the Winter issue of Pom Pom magazine, Talia socks:



photo©Juju Vail


I love everything about Pom Pom, I love their ideas, the patterns, the articles, the design, the paper they use, EVERYTHING.


IMG_0887


I'm very proud of these socks, they are knee high with a twisted stitch cable on the cuff and stranded colourwork on the leg.


IMG_0515


The yarn I used for these was Northbound Knitting Superwash BFL fingering, it's a lovely yarn and the colours are amazing, Lisa has an amazing talent for grey and grey holds a special place in my heart, but the absinthe green in these socks is BEAUTIFUL.



photo©Juju Vail

There are lots of lovely patterns in this (and every other) issue, I love the cover jumper which is Moira by Anna Wilkinson and the Edda hat by Lisa Mutch is amazing, I need one for me and I know some little boys who need one each too.

3 comments:

  1. Stunning socks. I love the color choices and the textures. Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got my issue of PomPom, which I bought exclusively for your beautiful sock pattern. I can't wait to get started! Of course, now that I got the magazine, I love all the patterns and articles and the beautiful photography :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these socks! Just LOVE!!! You did an awesome job!!!!!

    ReplyDelete