Tuesday 18 September 2012

Sibell

Introducing my brand new pattern: Sibell


IMG_0461


They are cuff down socks with a lace and twisted rib pattern.


IMG_0456


You can buy the pattern here or the Ravelry page is here.


I've been working on these for a while, I worked on them at knit night and at Andyfest (thanks to a NicsKnots Miya bag with handles which mean you can knit while walking around with your yarn safely dangling from your wrist)


And at a Free-running show I went to at Croome Court:


IMG_0599


IMG_0602


They seem to be evoking memories of 'back to school', I think it's a combination of the way I've styled them (Dr. Martens) and the yarn colour that is reminding people of white cotton socks and school shoes. Some people remember more fondly than others!


IMG_0467

2 comments: