Friday 12 April 2013

Coop Knits Socks - The Book!

My first book is currently at the printers so I've opened pre-orders - you can order a copy of the book here, every book will come with a code so you can download the eBook free of charge.



I've entered all the patterns in to the Ravelry database, you can see them all here.



I will post about all the patterns individually, I'll talk about my inspiration and the yarn I used and all that good stuff.



I'll talk about the people who worked on the book with me, the people who made all this possible.



A BOOK!!!

4 comments:

  1. your new book looks absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The socks looks amazing. I imagine the book is going to be stunning after seeing some of the photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! So blooming exciting :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My book arrived today and it's awesome! Good job Rachel. I love book photos, so heart warming ones and make me smile :) Hard to decide what pattern will be the one to knit first.

    ReplyDelete